16 logs in each bag. 8kg Bag.
Instructions for burning
Coffee Logs are the ideal fuel briquette for use in closed appliances such as wood burners and multi-fuel stoves.
For the perfect Coffee Logs fire:
- Place firelighters on appliance bed and cover with kindling. We recommend using sustainable firelighters where possible.
- Add two or three Coffee Logs.
- Light the firelighters and let the fire establish itself.
- When the fire is established, add more Coffee Logs as required. We recommend no more than two or three at a time, though. They kick out a lot of heat!
- Coffee Logs will burn best when undisturbed. Avoid prodding or stoking them.
Coffee Logs can be used on their own or together with wood logs. Remember to always follow your appliance manufacturer’s guidelines for safe and efficient burning.
- Always follow the specific guidelines for your appliance, and never leave it unattended when you’ve got a fire going.
- Store your Coffee Logs in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, and at a safe distance from your appliance. After all, they are combustible.
- Coffee Logs are not suitable for barbecues or other open fire cooking.
- Coffee Logs contain a high amount of caffeine, which can be potentially harmful to humans and animals if ingested. It’s best to keep them out of reach of children and animals and to seek medical advice if swallowed.
Each bag of Coffee Logs contains 16 Logs and weighs approximately 8kg, with a convenient handle to make it easily portable.